Friday 18 December 2009

Let It Snow!

In a breaks from my usual TV blogs here's a few Christmas songs to get you in the mood (7 days to go!!)

I'm especially feeling in a Christmassy mood since it snowed here last night. In Britain we rarely get snow so its nice to see!! Here are some of my favourite snow-themed Christmas songs!!

A Classic from Dean Martin:



Same title but a different more soulful version from Boyz II Men:



There are numerous versions of this song and this is one of tackiest but (ahem) one of my faves! Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey in happier times:



A gorgeous if husky version of Winter Wonderland with Macy Gray:



A lovely version of Sleigh Ride from Harry Connick Jr. I'm not sure if I'll be taking any sleigh rides myself this year though!!



And finally the Jackson 5 doing one of the best versions of Frosty the Snowman:

2 comments:

shawnlunn2002 said...

Some interesting choices but really don't like that Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey version of It's Cold Outside.

Still puts me in the mood for Chrimbo.

Nat said...

I think my choice for Its Cold Outside is specifically a personal choice!!