Monday 22 March 2010

Mini Reviews- March 22nd

Brothers and Sisters- 4x10 Nearlyweds
A lovely episode, if a little disappointing in places. The disappointment I'm referring to is the Nora/Simon storyline. The very first mention of money made the upcoming storyline very clear. Its such a cliche to have him run away with the money- is that all the writers could think of really?! I hope the story turns out to different to whats seeming to be happening.
Otherwise I enjoyed the episode as it had a wonderful family vibe to it. Loved seeing Tommy, Elizabeth and Julia back, especially nice to see Elizabeth. I loved seeing the youngest Walkers altogether for the first time I think at the end. Justin's break down was much needed considering how much he has going on, but I'm glad he came through. The pair should've postponed the wedding though, they showed they were not ready to go through with it.

Grey's Anatomy- 6x09 New History

Sadly Izzie returned to be a bitch to Alex, but at least Alex got some closure and she left after again after this episode.
There was a new arrival in the form of Teddy whom I'm glad was able to show a few things to Cristina who was being a bit of a know it all. I really enjoyed the lunch scene with all the attendings as it was a lot of fun.
Richards drinking problems cam to a head here. Adele accusing Richard of having an affair, especially with Bailey was kinda funny, but obviously lay at the heart of a much bigger issue.

Greek- 3x18 Camp Buy Me Love

Nice 80's themed episode for the show. I love the Ashleigh/Rusty pairing they work so well together and I'm glad he chose Dana at the end of it. Also liked that they hinted at a potential romance for Katherine. Also Evan took back his manhood; good for him, even though he had to hit Rusty to do it.
Casey is being way to pushy with Cappie and his parents showed that. I liked the conclusion she came to at the end as many (most) college relationships break up around the time of graduation, but I'd be surprised if they don't make it through somehow.

Desperate Housewives- 6x08 The Coffee Cup
A bit meh for me. The Angie/Bree/Orson storyline was the best, if contrived. Glad Angie protected both Orson and Bree (who is her boss) and bought Bree some time to make her decision.
Shame to see Carlos turning such a douche over Lynette's preganancy. Then again I would be pissed off too and Lynette was silly to keep that secret from him for so long, especially since they were friends so he might've given her a break.
The shock ending was shock-less for me since the TV guide spoiled it, but I think its too obvious to be Nick, even for DH.

1 comment:

shawnlunn2002 said...

I've recently caught up with Greys Anatomy and Glee and have commented on them in my blog.

Looking forward to Brothers And Sisters this week.