Friday 19 March 2010

Flashback to the 80's- Brothers and Sisters

Had to post this link: SpoilerTV has promo pics from the 1980's segment of the upcoming Brothers and Sisters flashback episode.
I'm totally loving the 80's fashion, young Kitty and Sarah are sporting, plus how adorable is little Justin?!?
This is my favourite pic of them all (I'm pretty sure its all the young Walkers, the one in the cast might be another character judging by later photos, but I might be mistaken, it could be Tommy):

Apparently this two parter will reveal shocking secrets (?!) Not sure about that, but I;m excited about the flashbacks!

2 comments:

shawnlunn2002 said...

Nat, you've been hotlinked. A good way of combating that is to save the pics first on your desktop and upload them.

That being said, I check spoiler TV and the likeness is bloody brilliant. Looking forward to this two parter immensely.

Nat said...

Oh rubbish. Thanks for letting me know, I'll change that. Just trying to be lazy!!

Casting have done a great job. Must've been weird for the adult cast to see their younger counterparts.