Saturday 17 October 2009

Brand New Look/URL, Buffy/Angel episode order

Change of Name/URL/Layout and Look

Just a note I’ve changed the URL of this blog to natstvblog.blogspot.com so that the URL now matches the name of the blog. I would have done this earlier if I realised you could actually do this!! If you have this blog bookmarked you will need to re-bookmark it under its URL. Sorry for any inconvenience I just thought that in the long run this would be easier!

I’ve also changed the look of this blog- in hindsight I probably shouldn’t have changed both at once but its done now! I wanted a wider layout, but let me know what you think, feedback would be appreciated.

Buffy and Angel Episode Order

I’m fast approaching the end of rewatching season 3 of Buffy and whilst originally I was just going to watch the episodes of Angel and Buffy alternately with some slight adjustment for seasons 4 and 7 respectively, a little research showed me that this was not the best way to do this. I have found two lists for watching the show so that the chronology of the episodes is kept in order. One list is designed for minimum disc switching (thanks to Buffyfest for this one) and the other meant to be more chronological (thanks to SSJConan at KryptonSite and Wikipedia for this one).

Here’s a little sample of both using the end of seasons 4/1(starting for both with This Year’s Girl for both so there may be episode on one list that may not appear on the other):

Minimum disc switching:

B - This Year's Girl (1 of 2)
B - Who Are You? (2 of 2)
A -Five by Five (1 of 2)
A -Sanctuary (2 of 2)
B - Superstar
B - Where the Wild Things
B - New Moon Rising
B - The Yoko Factor
A -War Zone
A -Blind Date
B - Primeval
B - Restless
A -To Shanshu in LA

Concurrent episode list:

B; "This Year's Girl"
B; "Who Are You"
A; "The Prodigal"
A; "The Ring"
B; "Superstar"
A; "Eternity"
B; "Where the Wild Things Are
B; "New Moon Rising"
A; "Five by Five"
A; "Sanctuary"
B; "The Yoko Factor"
B; "Primeval"
A; "War Zone"
A; "Blind Date"
B; "Restless"
A; "To Shanshu in L.A."


So which list do you think I should follow? I don’t mind disc switching since I watch one episode at a time anyway, with only 2 parter episodes being ones I watch quite closely together. Originally I was going to go with the second list but now I’m not sure. Both lists are the same on all the major cross-overs apart from maybe Faith’s 4-parter at the end of seasons 4 and 1.


Oh and here's a link to part 11 of my rewatch, as I posted this blog very quickly after I posted that one

2 comments:

shawnlunn2002 said...

B might be a better way of going about things. I like the change in format.

Nat said...

Thanks :) Hope you were able to find the blog ok.

I think I'm leaning towards to second way as well, did contemplate maybe switching between lists for seasons, but that would be way too complicated!!