Thursday 12 November 2009

Scrubs Season 9 Pictures and Preview

Season 9 of Scrubs is on its way and I'm actually kinda psyched about it. Here's some promo pics of the new gang and a cute preview clip:



Its interesting that Zach Braff is in the promo pics. As I understood it, he was originally bought in for 6 episodes to help with the transitional period, which I must say I was surprised at, as originally it was always him that wanted to leave the show for his movie career and who seemed bored with the show. I guess now with his last few movies not doing so well, he's a little more open to the idea of Scrubs. Or maybe like creator Bill Lawrence, he's finding it hard to let go of *his* show. Either way I'm looking forward to the re-boot as from what I've read its sounding good, close enough to the original show to justify keeping the name and characters, but different enough so that it feels fresh. Only time will tell though.

Scrubs starts December 1st on ABC in the US. (Season 8 is being shown in double bills over here in the UK on E4)

No comments: