Tuesday 17 November 2009

Glee comes early to E4, Buffy Season 8 comes to life

Buffy Motion Comic

Buffy's Season 8 will be made into 'motion comic' webisodes it has been announced and they are casting voice actors at the moment. This is very good news for me as I don't actually read the comics but try to keep up with them as the stories are interesting. It would be cool if some of the original actors voiced their characters. I have a feeling we might see a couple, even if they are the lesser known characters/actors; maybe Amy (Elizabeth Anne Allen, Amy's portrayer has said she would've liked to played the s8 version of Amy) or Andrew or even Eliza Dushku now that she's jobless!!


Glee previews on E4

E4 will show the Glee pilot in December before continuing with the rest of the show in January, which is great news for the show in the UK. As its starting in January the show will nearly catch up with US transmission as the second batch of Glee episodes won't start till March in the US. It'll be weird to have the show finally airing in the UK as I first watched the pilot in May so it feels like I've been watching it for ages!


Speaking of Glee...

Glee's most recent episode 'Wheels' was its best yet. There was a perfect mixture of songs and storylines. The plotlines on disabled characters were handled well I thought. There was some very sweet moments for Artie and Tina, Kurt and his dad and Sue and some much needed character development for some of the supporting Glee members.

90210's 'A Trip to the Moon' was also pretty good. The show is become more enjoyable despite some cheesy lines and outrageous storylines. The new producer has done well, carving out story arcs that continues over many episodes instead of self contained episodes with no character development.

And finally another sneak peak of Scrubs, this time of the new protagonist, Lucy. I'm getting more and more excited about the reboot. I hope it doesn't disappoint. (Also is it weird that I'm super excited to see the new credits?!?)


2 comments:

shawnlunn2002 said...

I heard about the webisodes, sounds interesting.

I'll be sure to check out the Glee pilot in December.

Nat said...

Hopefully the webisodes will stay close to the comics which have been pretty good so far.

Enjoy Glee, I look forward to hearing what you think after you see it.