Thursday 20 August 2009

Chuck in 3D!

Chuck's 3D episode airs on Virgin 1 next week! 3D glasses are available by buying this week's TV and Satellite Weekly. However I got my own glasses through Virgin1's competition. They arrived the other day- I was very excited!!

If you've got the 3D glasses you can test them here.

In other TV news:

  • Dollhouse will air in the UK just a few weeks after its original broadcast. Good news methinks, will be nice not have to wait.
  • Glee have posted this awesome video of the cast performing Kayne West's 'Golddigger'. I seriously can't wait to see the performance in full. All the spoilers and promos coming out for the show look amazing, easily my most anticipated show for next year.

2 comments:

shawnlunn2002 said...

Excellent blog, Nat. There's some Season 2 Dollhouse cast shot on mine, discovered them last night.

Looking forward to the second season on Sci-Fi. Good that they're airing them early.

Nat said...

Thanks!
I'm really pleased about Dollhouse, it will be nice not to be weeks behind and subsequently spoiled about the show!